The Waterpik is recommended for homecare use to many dental patients for various reasons. But why? Read on to learn all about the waterpik, and click on the link at the bottom to view a great demonstration video.
ADA Seal of Acceptance
The ADA Council On Scientific Affairs awarded the ADA Seal of Acceptance to the Waterpik® Water Flosser, based on finding it is safe and has shown efficacy for:
- Removing plaque along the gumline and between teeth
- Helping to prevent and reduce gingivitis
Because Brushing Your Teeth Is Not Enough
Brushing your teeth leaves behind food debris, which can lead to gum disease and bad breath.
To remove plaque and debris, dental professionals tell us to floss daily. But many of us don’t.
That’s why Water Pik created the Water Flosser – The Easy and More Effective Way to Floss!
- Easy – It’s easy to use and does all the work for you.
- Fast – Enjoy healthier gums and brighter teeth in just a minute a day!
- Effective – Remove plaque and debris where traditional brushing and flossing can’t reach.
#1 Brand Recommended by Dental Professionals
9 out of 10 dental professionals recommend the Waterpik® Water Flosser over other brands.
That’s because Waterpik® is known for performance and quality, with more research support than any other brand on the market.
Clinically Proven Results
Waterpik® oral health products are clinically proven to provide significant oral health benefits:
- Improve gum health
- Remove plaque and bacteria
- Reach areas that you can’t get to with a toothbrush or string floss
The Waterpik® Water Flosser also addresses specific dental needs including cleaning braces and orthodontics, treating periodontal pockets, and cleaning implants and dental work such as crowns, bridges, and veneers.
DEMONSTRATION VIDEO on how to use the waterpik: Click to watch video
Content and video source: https://www.waterpik.com/oral-health/why-waterpik/